MWHC Morsels 9/27/21
Energizing you to take small steps towards a healthy, thriving life!
- Since the COVID transmission status in our region is high, we are scheduling telehealth for the foreseeable future; however, Spruce is available for convenient communication anytime!
- We will continue doing rapid COVID, flu, strep tests by appointment, while you wait in your car.
- Acute in-person appointments are available on a case-by-case basis.
- If you test COVID+ (Dr. McCain has tested COVID negative! Phew!)
- We can order monoclonal antibody infusions at Sentara RMH.
- Please invest in a pulse oximeter to monitor your heart rate and oxygen levels
- Local pharmacies are able to provide vaccines for health maintenance.
- It’s time for FLU shots! Consider getting them late September-October.
- LDN (low dose naltrexone) modifications:
- Troches: No coloring or flavoring
- Troches for titration, with option for capsules at personalized dose
- Friday, Oct 1: Bowl for Kids’ Sake. MWHC is participating to help raise funds to support Big Brothers, Big Sisters. Please consider donating!
- Saturday, Oct 2: Release & Rise Retreat (full). Join the waitlist for our next offering!
- Please download Spruce for HIPAA-compliant messaging & video communication.
- Turn on Spruce notifications in your settings!
- MWHC Website: “MWHC Morsels” from the Home Page; Events calendar; Resources
- Please confirm offered appointments by the end of business day (5:00pm).
PRACTICE Love in Action
- A practice member is seeking home personal care services (dressing, food prep, etc) after shoulder surgery. If you have any resources, please let us know!
- Teresa’s son, Austin, has a birthday on 9/28/21. Please keep him in your prayers!
Peace, health, and wholeness – ART