McCain Whole Health Care is an innovative, membership family medicine practice focused on deeply relational, person-centered care. Dr. McCain is committed to partnering with individuals as they discern personal motivations for healthy change and passionately supports their inspired progress towards a thriving life.
The work of radical, personal transformation is no easy task.
It’s challenging to partner with freedom, difficult to sit with uncertainty.
We can’t do it alone. It’s too hard. We can’t do it alone, and WE AREN’T MEANT TO.
McCain Whole Health Care offers a safe & sacred community in which to ask questions, explore answers, and walk the walk together on our individual journeys towards health and wholeness.
In the second year of the Embrace Grace Metanoia* Project, McCain Whole Health Care is committed to the radical, by offering:
- Co-creative space in which to radically release what no longer serves
- Connections with one another so that we can be radically renewed
- Contemplative time in order to be radically conformed to Love
* metanoia: transformative change of heart
Embrace Grace 2020
Verb 1. Accept or support (a belief, theory, or change) willingly & enthusiastically
Noun 1. the freely given, unmerited favor and love of God
Purpose: to explore what it means to accept willingly and enthusiastically the free and unmerited love of God, and to witness to that in our lives
Method: Enter into the rhythm of Action (Co-Creation) & Contemplation (Connection) in a safe space & community
Friday CO-CREATION (drop-in 3-5pm)
(First Fridays except where noted)
- ** 2nd Friday, Jan 10, 2020 (In-person info session & Enneagram test)
- 1st Friday, Feb 7, 2020- Word of the Year
- 1st Friday, Mar 6, 2020- Core Value Offer
- 1st Friday, Apr 3, 2020 – Release
- ## 3rd Friday, May 15, 2020 – Rocks
- ** 2nd Friday, Jun 12, 2020 – Vision Board (HALF DAY session)
- 1st Friday, July 10, 2020 – Celebration
- 1st Friday, Aug 7, 2020- Affirmation
- ## 3rd Friday, Sept 18, 2020- Surrender
Thursday CONNECTIONS 6-8 pm
(4th Thursdays except where noted)
- 4th Thursday, Jan 23, 2020
- 4th Thursday, Feb 27, 2020
- 4th Thursday, March 26, 2020- Sharing Stories (Embrace Grace Year 1 participants)
- 4th Thursday, April 23, 2020
- 4th Thursday, May 28, 2020
- 4th Thursday, June 25, 2020 – Sharing Stories (Embrace Grace Year 1 participants)
- 4th Thursday, July 23, 2020
- (NO AUGUST meeting scheduled)
- ** 1st Thursday, Sept 3, 2020
- ** 1st Thursday, Oct 1, 2020 – Sharing Stories (Embrace Grace Year 1 participants)
- 4th Saturday, Oct 24, 2020 – Group Retreat
- Individual 2 hour retreat with Dr. McCain November-December (TBD)
- Members: Included in membership, except as noted (*) below
- Non-members: $25 per session/$45 per 1 month/$85 per 2 months
*Additional fees for Vision Board workshop, Group Retreat (TBD)
Radical Grace 2020
Radical Adjective 1. Of or going to the root or origin; fundamental
An additional opportunity for CONNECTION!
Open to members & non-members (maximum 12 participants)
Exploring, and living into, the question of Grace within a Circle of Trust over 8 weekly sessions February-March 2020 (More details to come!)
Cost – Free
Contact Randi at 540-416-9656 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in Embrace Grace and/or Radical Grace!
Peace, health, & wholeness – Arlene