McCain Whole Health Care is a family medicine practice focused on deeply relational, person-centered care.
MWHC Morsels 6/6/21
Energizing you to take small steps towards a healthy, thriving life!
- Parking lot repaving starting Monday, June 7th
- Employees of surrounding businesses will be parking elsewhere so there should be parking spots available when you come for an appointment. They will pave half the parking lot at the beginning of the week and the second half to follow. Therefore, you may need to park outside of a different business in our complex. Please text us upon your arrival (540-416-9656) with a more detailed description of where you are parked. If you have any questions, please let us know!
- Member survey -please complete by Friday, June 11
- We are continually working to improve our service to you – we love you after all! To help with those efforts, we’d like to invite you to complete a brief anonymous Customer Service Perspectives survey at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MWHCPatientSurvey
- The survey will take most people less than five minutes to complete. We’ll use the results to improve existing services and develop new ones based on your views.
- MWHC Parking Lot Party (PLP), Friday, June 25
- Let’s co-create a PLP playlist: Text us a song that brings you joy!
- Power partner, Christina Kunkle, will also be present to discuss collaborative services for holistic care
- Low dose naltrexone:
- For those participating, please fill out follow-up questionnaires.
- Contact the office for access to the Low Dose Naltrexone Virtual Conference
- June/July: Dr. McCain teaches Bridgewater College Students. They will shadow her this summer, and she will be teaching at the college in the mornings in July.
- If you haven’t yet, please download the Spruce app for easy-breezy communication.
- We are developing a Resources page on the website.
- The Mediterranean Diet is the archetypal anti-inflammatory diet. Improving any 2 components results in a 25% reduction in overall mortality! What’s your Mediterranean diet score?
Peace, health, and wholeness – ART
Dr. Arlene McCain is a board-certified family physician who offers comprehensive medical care for all ages, with a whole health perspective that honors body, mind, and spirit.
She is committed to partnering with individuals as they discern personal motivations for healthy change and passionately supports their inspired progress towards a thriving life.
This practice offers a safe space in which to ask questions, explore answers, and create community on our individual journeys towards health and wholeness.